Weekly App Sales

0

Written on 6:57 PM by irockish

If I remember too I'm going to try and do a post weekly on Apps that go on sale and post them here. The ones that are of most importance will be the popular apps that are normally like 10 dollars and such.

Also a app I recommend if your a penny saver is: App Miner


App Miner helps save you every penny you can on Apps, if you have room in your iPhone I say download its pretty useful



----------------------------------------

Now onto the Sales!

Bloons dropped from $2.99 to $0.99

Click Me

Ameteur Surgeon dropped from $4.99 to $2.99 (ENTERTAINING GAME GO GET IT!!!)

Click Me

American Idol: The Video Game dropped from $4.99 to $2.99

Click Me

Fieldrunners dropped from $3.99 to $2.99 (great app as well!)

Click Me

I will be sure to post more later sorry guys, im reallll busyyy!! :(

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment