App Review - Twitterboost

0

Written on 7:17 PM by irockish



This app review on a twitter application called “Twitterboost”. The application for your iPhone/iPod Touch is $1.99 in the App Store. It’s a nice little application for all the twitter freaks out there!!! Lol like me.

Twitterboost has a nice-a** logo in my opinion lol. Looks like an eagle or big a** bird, but still has a nice clean look, the application has that same nice look too. When you first open it up you have to put it your twitter user info. Then what it does is takes your info and finds other people that have the same information or interests as you. So for me, it found a lot of tech related people, and some other ones that didn’t really “fit me” but hey! Every automated search thing has little mistakes right?

There is no lag with it, it gives you the username and picture of the person and at the bottom it gives you an option to either follow that person or hit next to go onto the next person if you don’t like them (meanie!). Now there is one thing, it only lets you choose from the people who are using twitterboost or at least that’s what I’m getting. Cause I only have about 30 people to choose from and every time I go in there I get the same people so I go in there every 2 weeks or so. When you hit follow you are automatically taken to the next person.

The app inside is blue, take a look at the screenshots. It’s a nice sleek interface just like that icon. I got the application because I was new to twitter and needed to try and get some followers and try and find other people that are like me. I got about a good 15-20 people from this application

My verdict? If you are new to twitter or need some new people to follow, I say purchase but if you have time on your hands I say just use the search engine on twitter.com and go from there. I think this app would sell more at just $0.99. But oh well, if the app goes on sale I’ll report it here, or follow me on twitter to see!



Screenshots:

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment