App - Brainteaser

0

Written on 7:12 PM by irockish



This app review was on a game I downloaded a couple days ago. It’s called Brainteaser, it’s free, pretty much the best part of it LOL


This app is going to be only like a paragraph cause it’s pretty much one of those open-close apps. You know you click on it and it lets you do its purpose then from there, there isn’t much to do after that.

The purpose of the game is basically monkey see monkey do. They give you an image and you got to recreate with the bigger blocks they give you. You touch one block and it changes the ones around it, so it can get a little tricky. The first few levels are pretty easy. If you’re a smarty you should be at level 5 within less than a minute. They give you points depending on how fast you were and on the level you were playing.

For me this was a purchase-delete app. It’s one of those ones for me that just can’t hold my interest for long. I liked the idea but I’ve played it with a better interface on a different game. I think you should give it a try see if you like it. It did make it on the top ten free apps so it must be pretty good



You can check the screenshots for more pics and better understanding of the explanation

Screenshots:





If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment