RebelSim.com is a joke

0

Written on 5:54 PM by irockish



Rebelsim, I'm sure you heard about it. It's the company that sells SIM cards that you put in your iPhone and it unlocks your iPhone. I've never used this, cannot say if it's crap or actually works. When I bought my iPhone it had 2.2.1 on it so I was screwed. I used TurboSIM to unlock my phone and it worked perfect.

So why am I hating on RebelSim, sure they do what they say. My problem with them is that they sell the dev team software and make profit of it. Recently they started selling GeoHot's purplera1n iPhone 3GS jailbreak software. All jailbreaks though are free, most of the time through the dev-team.

RebelSim charges about $20-$40 for the software. People buy it of course because they thing well if I'm paying for it then it must work right? People need to learn how to use Google and YouTube. Google can help you find info and when that info is found, YouTube it for visual. YouTube is the video google in my opinion.

I don't like the people that make profit off of others hard work. Dev-Team to be exact, they put hardwork and people did donate some money for a new iPhone 3GS for planetbeing, but they worked hard and deserved it. That's why I have my little problem with RebelSim.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment