Another Warning To ultrasn0w users

0

Written on 3:30 AM by irockish


When the official 3.1 beta comes up make sure you do not upgrade to it, you will lose your unlock and possibly lose it forever. Apple is closing the loophole that the dev found to make the unlock. The dev-team will release tools that will allow you to safely unlock to make sure your device stays unlocked and jailbroken

If you have any questions and you've tried ask the dev team but maybe they don't answer back you can tweet me as well. I will try to answer your question to the best of my ability. Want a quick answer? email me at irockish@hotmail.com That goes directly to my iPhone

Make sure you follow me on twitter as well!!

Original dev-team blog post

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment