App Review: Picture Safe 2 - Keep Those Snoopy Eyes out of Your Pictures!

0

Written on 2:42 PM by irockish

Ok well I'm a Guy, and I know every guy has to have some sort of pictures they dont want other people, friends, or just whoever looking around through their picture, right? Well I am one of those guys haha. So I was browsing through the App Store, looking for an app that could do just that

So I found Picture Safe 2 by collect3, and I read the sidebar information and this had mainly caught my eye

Even we have had been suprised at the wide range of uses you guys are finding for Pciture Safe! We've had emails from

Parents (safeguarding children)
Males 18-85 (no suprise there) Teens (obviously)
Suprising Number of females(we choose to imagine the possibilities)


Anyone else suprised at the 85 yr old using this app?! LOL, I am!
I am in the Males 18-85 category LOL, So I'm like why not give it a try?

Looks Of the App:
It looks like a real secure App, has the whole picture of the vault going on as a splash screen and as the icon. and first when you open the app you have to choose your 4-digit password and then it takes you to the Photo application looking screen. Looks familiar right? Just like the Photo App that came with your iPhone.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

UI:
Like I said in the previous paragraph its real easy to use its simple yet effective. Its looks just like the stock Photo application, except if you look in the top right corner you'll see the icon for settings. The whole app runs really nice, its simple to get nothing to hard that requires you to go looking on there site for help or stuff, The only thing it does take some time to import them to the library
Photobucket

Features:
We got a few features to get through here so lets get started, as you can see in the screen shots you can see options for changing you PIN, having it enabled, this is just changing your password and stuff. Then you can have Wi-Fi access to access them from your computer without it being connected, nice feature right! Then you get the "Photos" option, this basically tells the app where to get your pictures when your adding pics to your albums, its album by default which it will probably stay, at least for me. Then you get slideshow, you guys are familiar with this, playing each photo for 3-15 seconds and such, transitions, repeats and shuffling, basic stuff. Then you get privacy settings, my FAV feature of the app. for starters you get Snoop Stopper: this is cool! Say you have one of those naggy friends that you really dont keep stuff from and there like c'mon let me see them and blah blah blah, well this allows you to create a DIFFERENT Pin and when they enter that one in, it takes them to a whole 'nother album! By default it will have 'Downloaded Pics' with pics of the ocean and stuff from there, in there you can also edit/delete/add pics and albums. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FEATURE, Good Job Guys! The next one is Quick Hide. Let me paint another picture for you, Say your sitting in the front seat of the car and some friends are in the back and there looking over every now and then, this lets you double tap anywhere and another picture will pop-up, thats right! One minute Sexy picture from girlfriend, the next?! Batman Logo (thats what I have it set to LOL) Another great feature. The Last is Security Log, this tells you who got in and if they were succesful and stuff. Look at the Screenies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Conclusion?
I love it. I dont like the time it takes to import but other than that its safe and secure, exactly what I was looking for. It's $2.99 in the App Store, kind of eh, but if you need somewhere to hide those pics, this is your APP! I love the security feautures of it the double tapping, the different PIN different Album whoever came up with that is genius! I have no regrets and only hope that importing gets speedy within the next few updates.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment