App Review: Bookworm

0

Written on 9:59 PM by irockish

Ok so here is my first review its on a App called "Bookworm"



What kinda Game is it?
Bookworm is a word game. There are two options to start new games. One is "Classic" and one is "Timed". Its not rocket science so I think you can figure it out. If you can't let me explain, Classic is the easiest of the two. In classic your just trying to put words of 3 letters or more together. The more letters the better. You try to this for as long as you can without letting the library burn up into flames. How do I keep it from burning? Some of the letters that come down are red and in flames. You must use these letters before they hit the bottom. If they hit the bottom, the library burns, and we dont want that! LOL

Is it Worth the Price?
Bookworm is $4.99 in the App Store. My personal opinion? if it was maybe $2.99 maybe even $3.99. I purchased it, and im content with my purchase. Maybe in the future updates there will be another option in starting a game. If your a fan of these you'll really enjoy it. It does come with some challenges especially in Timed!

Conclusion?
$4.99 for this game is a little expensive, but if your interested don't let me influence you. Go ahead with the Purchase, I enjoyed it and play it every other day when I'm not doing anything or waiting for the bus or something. Its fun, entertaining, and helps with expanding your Vocabulary. Funny thing is this app taught me about 50 words that I never knew existed haha! Go figure. Let me know in comments or email what you thought about it!

Screenies:


Purchase:

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment