Battery Increase with 3.0 Update?

0

Written on 1:46 AM by irockish



So I'm sure most of you guys have upgraded to 3.0, if you haven't then why not? It comes with a lot of amazing features that should've been here since about 2.0. I'm cutting you some slack Apple! Well my question to you guys in this post is has anyone noticed some improvement in battery life? I'm sure for the 3GS it must be some phone. Apple added speed and yet better battery life? Simply amazing, that's why I love apple.

But since upgrading to 3.0 all I've done is jailbroken so that I could use ultrasn0w. And also the battery hack that shows me the percentage of the battery left. Something that should've came with the 3G upgrade not just something for the 3GS, I dont get it either. So if you have a quick second leave some comment letting me know if your one of the people like me who has some increase in battery.

If anything I've noticed about a good half a day increase in my battery.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment